Duties and Responsibilities
- Abides by the medical staff Bylaws, code of Medical, and psychological Ethics, Rules and Regulations of the medical staff and those specific to the department/division.
- Practice daily clinical work according to the adopted clinical program, which provides educational atmosphere and career counseling for all practitioner at the workplace without neglecting his/her duties towards the technical supervision and educational event.
- Develop continuing training and education programs for all clinical Psychologist at the workplace and overseeing the implementation of these program.
- Directly and continuously supervise the quality of the clinical psychology service provided for the patients at the workplace.
- Provide technical advice from the clinical psychology perspective for the administration or medical directors whenever necessary or required.
- Participate in training activity at the workplace in general training activity, whenever theoretical or practical, related to clinical psychologist in particular.
- Participate in research activity in the field of clinical psychology at the workplace.
- Perform other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of the employees knowledge, skills and abilities.
- High standard of clinical psychology knowledge and patient care skills.
- Excellent standard of oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic
- Excellent ethical standards.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to relate well with other health professional and patient relative.
- 聽Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment
- Computer literate
- Job Location
- Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Medical Hospital
- Company Type
- Employer (Public Sector)
- Job Role
- Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies