Primary Purpose of the job:聽
- Lead the credit team and manage the entire credit granting process with the goal of optimizing company sales and reducing bad debt losses through the:
- Consistent application of company policies and procedures, particularly those pertaining to credit facilities
- Periodic credit reviews of existing customers, and the assessment of the creditworthiness of potential customers
- Continuously source and evaluate new channels in which company products and services can be promoted.
- Review credit proposals and approve or reject the granting of credit/ leasing facilities accordingly.
- Maintain and enhance client and supplier relations through periodic visits to ascertain their satisfaction of services rendered as well as manage corrective measures and other initiatives to strengthen company's market presence.
- Lead, develop, motivate and coach the credit team to achieve set targets.
- Oversee the administration of credit files ensuring that all documents are being maintained according to set policies and procedures.
- Measure and report on departmental metrics
- Maintain effective relations with Partnership Sales Departments and insurance companies.
- Review and sanction sales invoices and coordinate with the collection department.
- Participate in marketing activities to achieve the targeted goals in terms of turnover and profitability.
- Prepare and submit activity reports by the required deadlines.聽聽
- Job Location
- Khobar, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Financial Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Finance and Investment
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location
- Eastern Province,Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma