Role Purpose: Operate, maintain, and perform quality test on the assigned equipment/s in the line.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (Safety, Basic maintenance, Operation including quality tests, change-over, troubleshooting, adjustments/fine tuning always.
- Update all related checklists and logs and generate reports as and when required
- Adhere to World Class Manufacturing practices & comply with PepsiCo Best Practice Tools (M&W, Recon)
- Assist mechanical / electrical technician during problem solving and preventive maintenance.
- Perform Quality Control tests as per the PepsiCo Beverage Quality Manual.
- Perform line start-up, hand-over and shutdown as per SOPs.
- Maintain cleanliness of the assigned area(s) as per GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices).
- Conduct basic maintenance of the assigned equipment(s) including continuous monitoring of machine condition, perform minor repairs, and lubricate equipment(s).
- Trigger raw material transfer requests from stores to the production line and vice versa.
- Feed raw materials into the machines as per requirement.
- Learn SOPs of another machine aside from the one assigned
- Train other employees as instructed by the Line Engineer
- Job Location
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Food & Beverage Production
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma