Primary Purpose of the job:聽
- Responsible for supporting sales by handling all related administrative tasks and serves as the custodian of client files.
- Monitors client accounts and liaises with clients accordingly
- Create and maintain client files ensuring that they are accurate, complete and up to date at all times.
- Prepare contracts, promissory notes, clearance and authorization letters, and is responsible for obtaining the required documents to ensure client files remain updated.
- Process vehicle registrations, insurance coverage and ownership transfers.
- Run credit checks and record information about the financial status of clients in accordance with set processes.
- Receive payments, post amounts paid to customer accounts and where applicable, follow up with customers on chequeens that have bounced.
- Raise and follow up on PO鈥檚 with suppliers and authorized receivers.
- Maintain customer relations by providing superior customer care to internal and external customers.
- Prepare and submit activity reports and specialist reports for management by the required deadlines.聽聽
- Job Location
- Khobar, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Financial Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2
- Residence Location
- Eastern Province,Saudi Arabia
- Certification / diploma